A BHB tipster informs us that the NY State Division of Housing and Community Renewal has denied the Pinnacle Group’s appeal to reopen the case for a parking lot in the Riverside Apartments’ courtyard. Basically, he reports that the landlord was attempting to “restore retro-active tenant rents without making any improvements or restoration to the courtyard.”
Last Gasp for Riverside Apartments Parking Lot?
Connect with BHB
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- Zoom Chat with Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneers the Pearsalls and Preservation Advocate Anthony Wood Wednesday Afternoon
- Landmarks Approves Plan for Hotel at 186 Remsen
- Is The Brooklyn Heights Historic District a Mistake? Heights Resident Sandy Ikeda Thinks So
- Coming at Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.