Word has come via DNA Info that Chez Moi, the charming little bistro at 135 Atlantic, between Henry and Clinton, where your correspondent has, from time to time on early evenings, sat at the bar enjoying dollar oysters washed down with picpoul de pinet, has gone underground to create a new cocktail venue. Look for […]
Tag Archives | chez moi
Let Them Drink Absinthe! Marie Antoinette’s Boudoir Re-created on Atlantic Avenue
Landmarks Application Reveals Chez Moi Wants To Expand To Cellar
The cellar at Chez Moi is just used for storage, but they want to use it as either an expansion of the current restaurant or as a different restaurant operation. Either way, they are charged with improving egress if they change the use of the cellar. That led them to the Landmarks Preservation Commission on […]
Some Scenes From The 2014 Atlantic Antic
Perfect weather encouraged a large crowd to attend today’s fortieth anniversary Atlantic Antic. Your correspondent enjoyed grilled sardines and Sangria in front of Chez Moi. Encouraged by a friend, he tried a salt codfish (bacalao) fritter prepared by the good people of Yglesia Antioqua, near Court and Atlantic. It was delicious, but aroused a thirst […]
Atlantic Avenue’s Chez Moi Welcomes Willy Ono As New Exec Chef And Now Serving Brunch Earlier
This dispatch just in from Chez Moi’s Patricia Ageheim as the eatery enters a new era under Executive Chef Willy Ono. If Ono’s Instagram feed is any indication, Brooklyn Heights is in for some eye popping cuisine:
Atlantic Avenue’s Chez Moi Helps Red Hook Relief Effort Monday
Patricia Ageheim from Chez Moi [135 Atlantic Avenue] tells BHB that all profits from Monday’s (11/5) service will be donated to The Red Hook Initiative. They’ll be open from 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Read more about Sandy Relief efforts and how you can help here.
Sampling Food & More At Sunday’s Atlantic Antic
Your correspondent and wife took a quick tour of Atlantic Antic early this afternoon. This was the view from between Hicks and Henry streets, looking east. More photos and text after the jump.
- Art and Tag Sale by DAZLART, Sat and Sun, 10 – 6 pm, Clark And Hicks Sts.
- Open Streets Montague Returns Tomorrow
- Happy Friday! Follow Brooklyn Heights Blog on Instagram @brooklynheightsblog
- Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Nearby
- Happy Pride Month! Celebrate With These Events In And Around Brooklyn Heights
Buy all your favorite AMAZON products via the BHB Store. Click here to get started.
- Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Nearby June 2, 2023
- Happy Friday! Follow Brooklyn Heights Blog on Instagram @brooklynheightsblog June 2, 2023
- Open Streets Montague Returns Tomorrow June 2, 2023
- Art and Tag Sale by DAZLART, Sat and Sun, 10 – 6 pm, Clark And Hicks Sts. June 2, 2023