It came down but now it’s back up — scaffolding that is — at 80 Cranberry Street. Looks like they’re itchin’ for another Brooklyn Heights Cheops Award.
Cheops Redux at 80 Cranberry Street
Connect with BHB
- “Heights in Lights” Screening Begins Thursday Evening
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- Zoom Chat with Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneers the Pearsalls and Preservation Advocate Anthony Wood Wednesday Afternoon
- Landmarks Approves Plan for Hotel at 186 Remsen
- Is The Brooklyn Heights Historic District a Mistake? Heights Resident Sandy Ikeda Thinks So
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.