As we noted before, alternate side of the street parking rules go back into effect this Monday, July 20. However, there are changes to the rules. These changes went into effect in June, while ASP rules were suspended, and concern sweeping schedules for “residential side streets” (non-metered streets) which will now be swept only once a week. The Sanitation Department has provided a full explanation here. The changes will stay in effect through Labor Day, when their effect on cleanliness will be assessed and it will be decided whether to extend or modify them.
Alternate Side Parking Rules in Effect Monday, July 20, with Changes
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights June 12, 2021
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday June 12, 2021
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday June 13, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.