20 Henry Street Developer Shelly Listokin of Urban Realty Partners LLC comments to BHB regarding today’s news about an action brought against them by AIG. In an email Listokin tells us, “We are working to resolve things quickly with AIG, so that we can proceed and see the project completed. It’s a very difficult environment for real estate development all over New York right now.”
20 Henry Developer: We’re Working on Quick Resolution
Connect with BHB
- Vacant Retail Spaces: Why? What, If Anything, Can Be Done?
- Another Court Hearing on Pier Six Towers Tomorrow Afternoon
- Florida Developer Buys Witnesses’ Towers Hotel, Will Convert to Senior Housing
- Hearing on Pier Six Towers Thursday Morning
- Oral Arguments in Save the View Now’s Suit Against Pierhouse in Brooklyn Heights Friday
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.