We’ve been contacted by State Senator Daniel Squadron’s Deputy Chief of Staff and Communications Director, Zeeshan Ott, who gave us the following information regarding the Watermark Bar, which was the source of the noise assaulting Brooklyn Heights one week ago. There was a meeting between Squadron’s office, Brooklyn Community Board 2, Manhattan Community Board 1 (lower Manhattan is also affected by the noise), the Brooklyn Heights Association, and Manhattan NYPD Precinct 1 (which has jurisdiction over Watermark), on the one side, and Watermark. He advised us that Watermark, which has an event scheduled this weekend and another the following, has agreed to direct its speaker away from Brooklyn, and to send out sound engineers to measure noise. They have also provided an e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org, and phone number, 646-632-2547, to which you may send noise complaints. Please also contact Sen. Squadron’s office at email@example.com with any complaints.
Sen. Squadron Gives Update on Noise From Watermark Bar
Connect with BHB
- Montague Street Businesses Show the Love with Instagram Contest, Giveaways
- Theater 2020 Presents Into the Woods at St. Francis February 21 – March 17
- Incident At Clark Street And Columbia Heights This Afternoon
- Brooklyn Only Foods Opens on Henry St. (With a Speakeasy Entrance to As Of Now Gallery)
- Levin: “[T]here Has to be a Better Way” for BQE Repair
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.