Karl Junkersfeld’s latest short film pulls photos from Brooklyn Heights’ past and show us what those locations look like today. Before he gives you the big reveal on each, how many do you think you know?
Can You Guess Where These Vintage Brooklyn Heights Area Photos Were Taken?
Connect with BHB
- Of Addresses Renumbered and Other Curiosities of Brooklyn Heights History
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.