Karl Junkersfeld’s latest short film pulls photos from Brooklyn Heights’ past and show us what those locations look like today. Before he gives you the big reveal on each, how many do you think you know?
Can You Guess Where These Vintage Brooklyn Heights Area Photos Were Taken?
Connect with BHB
- Normandie Doors at Our Lady of Lebanon
- New Staten Island Ferry Named for Dorothy Day, Brooklyn Heights Native
- Of Addresses Renumbered and Other Curiosities of Brooklyn Heights History
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.