Karl Junkersfeld’s latest short film pulls photos from Brooklyn Heights’ past and show us what those locations look like today. Before he gives you the big reveal on each, how many do you think you know?
Can You Guess Where These Vintage Brooklyn Heights Area Photos Were Taken?
Connect with BHB
- Public Programs and Exhibit at Center for Brooklyn History, formerly Brooklyn Historical Society
- Batten Down the Hatches: Isaias is Coming
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- Cranberry’s Says So Long to Brooklyn Heights After 42 Years in Business
- “Juneteenth Grove” Installed at Cadman Plaza Park as NYC Parks Declares Solidarity with Black Communities
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.