We’re bad, we’re nationwide. Or I guess I should say we’re international. The London’s Daily Mail just ran a story of the Joralemon St subway exit/ventilation shaft that looks like a tony townhouse. They’ve also used pics from one of my first posts at the BHB. (I think my first post was about seeing Tyra Banks at Iris Cafe—wow, I got flamed on that one.) Feast your eyes on the iPhone photos; maybe they’ll make it to the Continent next.
UK’s Daily Mail Covers “Secret” Subway Exit/Ventilation Shaft
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.