I don’t need to tell anyone who lives on Remsen Street, and I’m not sure how I missed putting it in my Last Minute Weekend Suggestions (so give me fifteen lashes with wet pastato), but the Lebanese Food Festival, presented in conjunction with Our Lady of Lebanon Cathedral, has been going on for two days on Remsen between Henry and Clinton. Fortunately, you have one more day (Sunday, June 2) to enjoy it. In addition to food, there is music as well as games and jumpy rides for the kids.
Lebanese Food Festival Underway
Connect with BHB
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- “Night Out” Presented by 84th Precinct Community Council Tuesday
- Ready for Some Kora Music? St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Three Public Art Installations at Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday July 31, 2021
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday August 1, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.