New York City’s transformation into Amsterdam is moving forward, as Citi Bike Share stands are currently being installed on the corner of Remsen and Hicks. Additional stations in the neighborhood will include Clark and Henry, Clark and Montague, Clinton and Joralemon, and Borough Hall.
Bike Shares Bloom on Remsen Street
Connect with BHB
- Willow Street Added to List of “Open Streets.”
- Mayor Responds to BQE Panel: Enforce Heavy Truck Ban, but Don’t Reduce Lanes
- Times Reports on BHA’s BQE Plan; Guarded But Positive DOT Response
- Simon Says: Talk to Neighbors; Examine Data; Review EIS for BQE Renovation
- Hundreds Pack Promenade For Rally Against BQE Plan
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.