The MTA’s so-called Doomsday budget proposes some cuts in Brooklyn Heights and Downtown reports the Brooklyn Paper. On tap for elimination are the full time toll booth at High Street A/C station near Red Cross Place and the Montague Street entrance to Court Street’s M/R station.
MTA’s Doomsday Headed Our Way
Connect with BHB
- Stacey Abrams to Speak in Brooklyn Historical Society Virtual Tribute to “Women + Power”
- Citi Bike Stations in Brooklyn Heights to Expand
- Local Electeds Move Against City Parking Placard Abuse
- You’re Invited to an On-line Community Board 2 Meeting.
- Clark Street Elevator Repairs on Hold; MTA to do Borough Hall First
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.