The First Presbyterian Church of Brooklyn at 118 Henry Street, gets a loving look from Brownstoner as a recent Building of the Day. The congregation was founded in March 1822, while the beautiful Gothic Revival church, designed by architect William B. Olmsted, was built in 1846. It intersects Clark Street and Love Lane. Much more here.
Henry Street’s First Presbyterian Church Gets Loving Historical Look
Connect with BHB
- DOB Approves Building Plans for Tower at Brooklyn Heights Library Site
- The Rev. Adriene Thorne Installed as Pastor at First Presbyterian
- Public Meeting on BQE Reconstruction Next Tuesday Evening
- Electeds, Preservationists Celebrate Brooklyn Heights Historic District at Plaque Re-Dedication Ceremony
- Coming at Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.