This Hamburger/Frankfurter joint in Downtown Brooklyn along Fulton Mall—just across from the burgeoning City Point mixed-use project—continues to do stellar business, but as the neighborhood continues to gentrify by the week, will it soon be a memory of bygone times? Digitally enhanced a la 1960s, taken October 2012. (Photo: Chuck Taylor)
Image Of The Day: Burgers & Franks Along Downtown Brooklyn’s Fulton Mall
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Historical Society Celebrates Black History Month
- Coming This Week at Brooklyn Historical Society
- In “BJs and Bullet Holes” Ron Maldonado Shows Us the Old, Sleazy Side of Brooklyn Heights
- Credit Where Credit is Due-Emily Warren Roebling Recognized With Street Naming
- “Glassbarge” and Schooner Lois McClure at Pier 5, Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.