Harpsichordist Lucille Gruber, who was deemed by The New York Times as “a musician who commands both her instrument and its repertoire” will perform works of J.S. Bach and D. Scarlatti at Zion German Evangelical Lutheran Church at 125 Henry Street (off of Clark) on Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 3 p.m. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the door starting at 2 p.m.
Harpsichordist Lucille Gruber Serenades At Zion Lutheran Church November 4
Connect with BHB
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- “Night Out” Presented by 84th Precinct Community Council Tuesday
- Ready for Some Kora Music? St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Three Public Art Installations at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday July 31, 2021
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday August 1, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.