A Range Rover sits forlornly, bereft of left wheels and propped up on a partially collapsed plastic milk crate, on Pierrepont Place, between Montague and Pierrepont Streets, this morning. We don’t know if this is the work of the same crooks who, over the weekend, took the wheels from a Honda CR-V parked on Henry Street between Joralemon and State streets, as reported in the Brooklyn Daily Eagle, also in this week’s Brooklyn Heights Press (p.5), but it’s the same modus operandi, down to the lug nuts neatly clustered on the pavement.
Wheel Thieves Strike Again
Connect with BHB
- Open Thread Wednesday
- Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Vicinity
- Car Crashes Into Lamp Post on Montague St. – Pedestrians Spared, The Lamp Post Not So Much
- Cuomo Counsel: Ask and You Shall Receive Design/Build for BQE
- NYC DOT Engineer Says Keeping Traffic Off Brooklyn Heights Streets High Priority
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday March 20, 2018
- Gun In Schools Vs. Neighborhood Noise March 20, 2018
- Public Schools Closed Tomorrow March 20, 2018
- Bargemusic This Weekend March 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.