Sarah Jessica Parker and Greg Kinnear will be in Brooklyn Heights this week shooting I Don’t Know How She Does It. That’s really awesome, especially for cupcake loving shoe fanatics. But for folks who need to park their car somewhere in the neighborhood during the shoot it’s no fun at all.
Here’s the lowdown, move your car TONIGHT (Sunday) by 8pm or you will be towed from the following locations:
- Willow Street, both sides between Cranberry and Orange
- Orange Street both sides between Hicks and Willow
- Cranberry Street both sides between Hicks and Willow
- Cranberry south side between Hicks and Henry
- Hicks Street both sides between Cranberry and Orange
- Middagh Street both sides between Hicks and Henry
- Henry Street west side between Clark and Cranberry
- Cadman Plaza West both sides between Poplar and Clark
We’ve also been told that filming will be occur Tuesday on Garden Place and that No Parking signs have been posted there as well.
If you wake up to find your car gone call the NYPD tow unit 212-971-0780 or the movie’s production office at 646-351-1539.