Sure moldy cheese and items passed their sell-by dates are fancy First World problems in Brooklyn Heights, but hunks of green goo being sold as “food” is still a shocker. We snapped this photo of some “grozzeralla” at the Henry Street Gristedes last week. Well at least it wasn’t an overpriced stick of deodorant.
Moldy Cheese at Grosstedes
Connect with BHB
- Mimi Sheraton at Brooklyn Historical Society Thursday
- Joe Coffee Perks Up in Brooklyn Heights
- Hot Event At Brooklyn Historical Society Thursday Evening, August 10: How Curry Spiced Up New York
- Secrets of Brooklyn Heights’ Key Food, Gristedes Revealed in Wall Street Journal
- BHS Events Examine NYC Fiscal and World Beer Histories
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.