Brownstoner made this sweet pad at 220 Columbia Heights its House of the Day today and we couldn’t resist sharing the official marketing video with you. Holy moley! Priced at $2.125 million, it’s just out of our BHB Clubhouse budget. Which is killing us because this Renaissance Revival building is named checked on page 53 of Clay Lancaster’s seminal book Old Brooklyn Heights: New York’s First Suburb.
Lookey Loo – 220 Columbia Heights #5
Connect with BHB
- My First Dispatch: On Moving to Brooklyn in 1996 as We Welcome September in the Best Neighborhood in NYC
- Veterinary Hospital Coming to Montague & Henry
- St. Francis Sale Goes Through … for $40 Million Less
- St. Francis College Dropping Athletics; Sale of Brooklyn Heights Campus May Have “Fallen Through”
- Last Minute Weekend Suggestions
- Open Thread Wednesday September 27, 2023
- Getting The “Boot” In Brooklyn Heights September 28, 2023
- Atlantic Antic and Brooklyn Book Festival Sunday September 26, 2023
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.