Small Fire at Plymouth Church

A small electrical fire broke out this morning in the Plymouth Church house building.   BHB contributor Karl Junkersfeld reports that FDNY was on the scene and that the situation is under control.

Share this Story:

, ,

  • Andrew Porter

    We had a small, smoky fire in my building the same day, apparently caused by a cigarette in a waste can.

    We have determined that because all the fires in the building in the last 30 years have occurred in the same line of apartments, they must be cursed. Any suggestions on BHB for exorcism rites? And do we tell people living in that line?

  • Claude Scales

    Exorcisms can be rather messy.