Open House today 12:00pm-3:00pm
Beauty & Serenity…surround you in this simply elegant, currently used as a two family, 1840 brick townhouse on a prime Brooklyn Heights block.
Owner's quadraplex with four huge bedrooms, four wood burning, newly lined fireplaces, and exquisite detail throughout.
Enjoy river and Manhattan views from your incredible, beamed ceiling, white oak floor, loft-style attic with lanai…this top level is perfect for a playroom, study, or home office.
A parlor floor deck leads to an English style landscaped garden with potting shed.
There is a truly lovely garden floor thru rental with washer/drier and rear porch. Come see this marvelous home with 5 floors plus full height basement/workroom!
Sunday’s Open House
By Homer Fink on March 11, 2007 9:00 am in Uncategorized
Connect with BHB
- Montague BID Head Tapped to Lead Atlantic Avenue BID; Will Have Both Roles
- Artist, Philanthropist, Carousel Namesake, Jane Walentas Dies at 76
- Promenade’s Montague Street Entrance Being Cleared
- Sorry, Brooklyn Heights Did Not Set a Property Value Record
- BHA Annual Meeting: BQE, Clark Street Station, Empty Storefronts, and More
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.