Brooklyn Heights will be represented in an NCAA basketball tournament this year: the women’s tournament. While the St. Francis men’s team fell to Robert Morris in the Northeast Conference tourney final (they will, however, play in the NIT), the women Terriers reversed this, defeating the Robert Morris women on the Colonials’ home court 77-62. They now advance to the first round of the women’s tournament, and face the top seeded University of Connecticut team Saturday.
St. Francis Women Advance to NCAA Tournament
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.