As previously reported, parking in Brooklyn Heights will be severely restricted for tonight’s fireworks as will access to some residential areas.
Reminder via the BHA:
Brooklyn Bridge will have one Brooklyn bound lane closed starting on 7/2/14.
On July 4th, the Brooklyn Heights Promenade will have entrances at four locations (EVERYONE IS SUBJECT TO BAG CHECKS)
The following streets will have no parking starting at midnight on the night of July 3:
• Joralemon St from Furman St to Court St.
• Montague St from Hicks St to Columbia Heights
• Columbia Heights from Remsen St to Old Fulton St
• Water St from Main St to Old Fulton St
• Middagh St from Cadman Plaza West to Dead End
• Cranberry St from Columbia Heights to Hicks St
• Vine St from Columbia Heights to Hicks St
• Cadman Plaza West from Tillary St to Furman St.