This weekend and the following week are pretty much a repeat of last weekend and this week, subway-wise. Once again, there are no planned changes, apart from the continuing R train saga, that directly affect service at any local stations (and G train service will be normal between Church Avenue and Nassau Avenue–to get to or from Greenpoint Avenue or beyond you’ll need to take a free shuttle bus). But once again A trains will not be running between Euclid Avenue and Howard Beach or Lefferts Avenue, so to get to or from the Air Train you’ll have to transfer between the A and the J at Broadway Junction and between the J and the Air Train at Sutphin Boulevard/Archer Avenue-JFK. More details here (click on the “No trains between…” link). This will be repeated once more the following weekend (Friday night, October 4 to Monday morning, October 7).
Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Vicinity
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Open Thread Wednesday
- Council Candidates’ Forum Yields No Differences on Issues Crucial to Heights
- City Council Candidates Forum at Cadman Plaza Park Sunday Evening
- Open Thread Wednesday June 9, 2021
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday June 9, 2021
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening June 10, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.