Gotham Magazine features 3 Brooklyn Heights properties “to fall for” including the potentially sales record setting 104 Willow Street currently on the market for $12 million. Sure the piece has an infomercial vibe to it (all listings are from Brown Harris Stevens) but hey, who doesn’t like a little real estate lookey loo?
Gotham Magazine Features 3 Brooklyn Heights Townhouses “To Fall For”
Connect with BHB
- Emily Blunt & John Krasinski Buy “A Quiet Place” in Brooklyn Heights
- New Life for 186 Remsen? Bye-bye 192 Montague?
- Local News Round-Up: Kushner Gives Refunds; Changes At Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Goodbye, Chip Shop, and Other Neighborhood Changes
- Shop Small? Find Out What Can Be Done To Fight “Mallification” At BHS Thursday Evening
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.