Racked reports that H&M is opening a 29,000-square-foot store in Downtown Brooklyn at noon on Wednesday. And much fanfare will go with it, including a block party, H&M gift cards, and the first 250 customers will receive what Racked called “Access to Fashion Pass” worth between $10 and $300. (That’s quite a range.) And, of course, there will be t-shirts. For those of you intending to get on line early, be warned—the weather forecast is calling for a soggy week.
H&M Opening Wednesday on Fulton Street
Connect with BHB
- Silhouette Portraits Available from Deborah O’Connor through Brooklyn Women’s Exchange
- Atlantic Antic This Sunday
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Announces New In-Store Shopping Hours
- St. Francis College Leaving Brooklyn Heights for Downtown
- PSA: City-Run Vaccination Sites Now Accepting Walk-ins – No Appointments Necessary!
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.