The Five-Boro Story Project kicks off in Long Island City tonight at the New York Irish Center. Why is this on the Brooklyn Heights Blog? Because I’ll be there (with possibly Claude in attendance?), showing a sneak peek of my (finally!) finished documentary, If These Knishes Could Talk before it premieres next month at the Art of Brooklyn Film Festival in Brooklyn Heights. There will also be music, storytelling, and knishes from KnisheryNYC. We’ll be in a borough a week through May 8th. Hope to see youse there!
Five-Boro Story Project Kicks Off Tonight
Connect with BHB
- Reminder: BHA Annual Meeting Tonight
- Coming Virtual Events from the Center for Brooklyn History
- Guardian Reviews “Not Another Second,” Photographic Show at Watermark About LGBTQ Seniors
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.