Want to keep the Valentine spirit alive, or just commune with your inner Miniver Cheevy? Brooklyn Heights’ own Theater 2020 will present a concert of medieval romantic music from Burgundy by Asteria at St. Charles Borromeo Church, 21 Sidney Place, on Saturday, February 16, starting at 3:00 p.m. (doors open at 2:30). Admission is a suggested $20 donation payable by cash or check (with ID) at the door; this includes a reception with the artists after the concert. For reservations, e-mail email@example.com or phone 718-624-3614.
Theater 2020 Presents Music of Medieval Romance on Saturday, February 16
Connect with BHB
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Caffe Buon Gusto Closed? It’s Probably Just Temporary
- Rocco & Jezebel for Pets to Close for Good
- Movies With A View + Smorgasburg! Every Thursday in August at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- The BQE and Surfside: an Inevitable and Necessary Comparison
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.