The controversial underground parking garage at the Riverside Apartments was given the green light from the Landmark Preservation Commission today according to Brownstoner. The Pinnacle Group’s original proposal was shot down earlier this year. The new proposal decreases the number of parking spaces to under 100 and does not include the original’s plan to place one story of parking above ground leaving current landscaping intact.
Report: Riverside Garage Given LPC A-OK
Connect with BHB
- Spread Love Brooklyn Collecting Cold-Weather Wares for Asylum Seekers This Sunday
- Repast Baroque Ensemble Presents “Dutch Masters – Painting and Music in the Early Baroque” at First Unitarian Saturday
- News from the BHA: Dog Park Cleanup Tomorrow; Fellowships for College Students; and Vote for Annual Meeting Theme
- Two Singer-Songwriters at First Unitarian Saturday
- Chamber Music Concert at First Unitarian Tomorrow Evening
- Spread Love Brooklyn Collecting Cold-Weather Wares for Asylum Seekers This Sunday January 28, 2023
- Theater 2020 Presents Sondheim’s “Sunday in the Park with George” January 30, 2023
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.