Brownstoner reports that 74 Hicks Street has sold for $6 million, making it one of the borough’s biggest sales of the year. Pretty good considering the slight haircut from the original asking price of $6.5 million.
74 Hicks Street Makes List of This Year’s Biggest Sales
Connect with BHB
- Thousands Gather for George Floyd Vigil at Cadman Plaza
- Zoom Chat with Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneers the Pearsalls and Preservation Advocate Anthony Wood Wednesday Afternoon
- Promenade’s Montague Street Entrance Being Cleared
- Sorry, Brooklyn Heights Did Not Set a Property Value Record
- BHA Annual Meeting: BQE, Clark Street Station, Empty Storefronts, and More
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.