The U.S. Coast Guard training ship Eagle, docked at Pier 7, as seen from Pier 6, Brooklyn Bridge Park, near the foot of Atlantic Avenue. The Eagle’s crew will be welcoming visitors for tours of the ship until 7:00 p.m. today (Sunday, August 7).
Tall Ship Eagle at Pier 7
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.