Walking down Atlantic yesterday, I noticed that the Dallas Jones BBQ was closed forever. We gave them a shot when it first opened and they never really impressed. What sort of new biz would you like to see move into that space? Nail salon? Bank? Dry cleaners? Ahem….
Did Anyone Notice the Closing of Dallas Jones BBQ on Atlantic Avenue?
Connect with BHB
- Rioters Smash Windows at Atlantic Avenue Businesses
- Permanently Closed: Brooklyn Heights Businesses Lost To The Pandemic
- Montague BID Head Tapped to Lead Atlantic Avenue BID; Will Have Both Roles
- Sahadi’s Closed for Shoppers: Take Out and Delivery Only
- BHA Annual Meeting: BQE, Clark Street Station, Empty Storefronts, and More
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.