Spring doesn’t officially arrive for (as of the time of this posting) 48 hours and 40 minutes, but today had a lot of us fooled. Our man with cam took advantage of the balmy weather to play the flaneur and give us a visual as well as aural narrative of this balmy day in Brooklyn Heights.
Mr. J. Celebrates the (Slightly) Early Arrival of Spring
By Claude Scales on March 18, 2011 11:23 pm in brooklyn bridge park, Brooklyn Heights, Video, Weather
Connect with BHB
- BQE Below Brooklyn Heights Being Resurfaced
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- Cranberry’s Says So Long to Brooklyn Heights After 42 Years in Business
- Vineapple’s Grand Reopening Today!
- Pastoring During a Pandemic: An Interview with Rev. Adriene Thorne of The First Presbyterian Church of Brooklyn
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.