The space at 119 Court Street, formerly home to F. Martinella and Danny’s, is now Tio Pio West, Brownstoner reports. How long will it last? Who knows! One thing is for sure: everyone likes Peruvian style fried chicken and rotisserie chicken.
Yelper Nick K. in a review of the chain’s Manhattan outlet observes:
– Chicken and greens are good quality
– Reasonably priced lunch
– Occasional free samples of desserts
– Never a huge lunch time rush
– Weird logo (chicken crossing its legs awkwardly)
– Techno beats are often bumped
Please note: This is a 4 star review on my midtown lunch scale. The lunch options in this area are often expensive and bland, so Tio Pio stands out for its moderate prices and tasty chicken combos.