According to Cullen & Dykman, the law firm that handled the estate, “280 Hicks went to contract for $2,080,000 to a person in the neighborhood who intends on fixing it up and living there.” Perhaps a happy end for a house that had fallen on hard times over the past several decades.
280 Hicks: Sold!
Connect with BHB
- Vacant Retail Spaces: Why? What, If Anything, Can Be Done?
- Another Court Hearing on Pier Six Towers Tomorrow Afternoon
- Florida Developer Buys Witnesses’ Towers Hotel, Will Convert to Senior Housing
- Hearing on Pier Six Towers Thursday Morning
- Oral Arguments in Save the View Now’s Suit Against Pierhouse in Brooklyn Heights Friday
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.