The Jacques Torres Ice Cream Store in DUMBO [66 Water Street] opened for business today. We stopped by to check it out and there’s really no need for a super detailed review. Why? Because it’s simply AMAZING. Oh yes, friends this is good stuff. Waffle cones, cups, Belgian waffles, great flavors like chocolate chip, vanilla creme brûlé and more.
Jacques Torres: Meilleure Crème Glacée Jamais!
Connect with BHB
- Missing Part of Brooklyn Bridge Park to be Completed Starting This Fall
- Willow Street Added to List of “Open Streets.”
- Some Heights Residents Slow on Census Response
- Brooklyn Historical Society Provides On Line Brain Food at Lunchtime
- Zoom Chat with Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneers the Pearsalls and Preservation Advocate Anthony Wood Wednesday Afternoon
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.