As we tweeted last week, signs were posted around Cranberry and Hicks Streets asking cars to be moved by 5pm Sunday (12/15) or risk being towed to make way for filming of The Cobbler. The Adam Sandler flick was in the same area a couple of weeks ago. Signs were still up this weekend, even […]
Tag Archives | the cobbler
If you’re parked on Orange, Hicks and other streets in the north Brooklyn Heights you better move your car by 5pm Sunday (11/24) or you will be towed due to a movie shoot.
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights June 12, 2021
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday June 12, 2021
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday June 13, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.
Get BHB in your inbox everyday. Enter your email below.