Get a jump on your holiday shopping while the kids have fun with arty activities. This Saturday, December 3rd P.S.8 is holding their annual Made @ P.S. 8 Craft Fair from Noon to 4:oo pm in the Lower School Gym and Cafeteria (entrance on Poplar Street). The PTA shared,”This year, we have over 30 vendors, […]
Tag Archives | etsy
P.S. 8 Holiday Craft Fair This Saturday-Special Guest NY1’s Pat Kiernan
Last Minute Weekend Suggestions
Ever wish you could will your dream lover into reality, and into your arms? Evidently that’s what happens in Ruby Sparks, which is playing this weekend at Brooklyn Heights Cinema, 70 Henry Street, along with Beasts of the Southern Wild. Showtimes are here. Bargemusic, moored to the Fulton Ferry Pier at the foot of Old […]
Upcoming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park
More stargazing; crafts; a show featuring puppets, banners and music; and lots of fitness classes and activities are planned for this summer at Brooklyn Bridge Park. All of these events and classes are free. Details after the jump.
DUMBO Touted as “Silicon Beach”
It started, of course, with California’s Silicon Valley. Scotland countered with Silicon Glen. Manhattan boasted of Silicon Alley. India has its Silicon Plateau. Now, local real estate developers, including Two Trees, are promoting DUMBO as Silicon Beach.
Eagle on Etsy
The Brooklyn Eagle visits the DUMBO offices of Etsy.com the online marketplace for handmade stuff: Brooklyn Eagle: But while Etsy emits a sense of fun and creativity online and offline, there’s a very real business side to the company. It has raised a total of $31.6 million in funding. Gross Merchandise Sales grew 230 percent […]
- Art and Tag Sale by DAZLART, Sat and Sun, 10 – 6 pm, Clark And Hicks Sts.
- Open Streets Montague Returns Tomorrow
- Happy Friday! Follow Brooklyn Heights Blog on Instagram @brooklynheightsblog
- Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Nearby
- Happy Pride Month! Celebrate With These Events In And Around Brooklyn Heights
Buy all your favorite AMAZON products via the BHB Store. Click here to get started.
- Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Nearby June 2, 2023
- Happy Friday! Follow Brooklyn Heights Blog on Instagram @brooklynheightsblog June 2, 2023
- Open Streets Montague Returns Tomorrow June 2, 2023
- Art and Tag Sale by DAZLART, Sat and Sun, 10 – 6 pm, Clark And Hicks Sts. June 2, 2023