The homes were unique and the lines were long yesterday at the 2009 Brooklyn Heights Association House Tour. Our favorite of the offerings was 273 Hicks. With interior design and contracting by McIver-Morgan-Godwin, the home is a winner on every level from furnishings and color palette to the overall flow. More info and the full […]
Tag Archives | bha house tour 2009
BHA House Tour 2009 Recap
BHA House Tour Today – Rain or Shine!
The Brooklyn Heights Association’s 2009 House Tour will take place today (5/9/09), rain or shine, between 1pm – 5pm. If you didn’t make advance reservations, you may buy tickets beginning at 12:30pm at St. Ann’s School lobby [129 Pierrepont Street]. Tickets are $30 per person. Read about the homes on this year’s tour.
BHA House Tour 2009 Needs You
The Brooklyn Heights Association’s annual house tour is this Saturday and according to an e-mail sent to members there’s still time to lend a hand. If you’re interested in volunteering full info is available after the jump.
BHA House Tour in three weeks!
The annual Brooklyn Heights Association house tour is on May 9, and event organizers are ramping up the day’s activities. If anyone is interested in volunteering or baking items for the Plymouth Church tea during the tour, email BHA executive director Judy Stanton at 718-858-9193 or email at bkhtsassoc AT aol.com. Organizers vowed that this […]
- Art and Tag Sale by DAZLART, Sat and Sun, 10 – 6 pm, Clark And Hicks Sts.
- Open Streets Montague Returns Tomorrow
- Happy Friday! Follow Brooklyn Heights Blog on Instagram @brooklynheightsblog
- Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Nearby
- Happy Pride Month! Celebrate With These Events In And Around Brooklyn Heights
Buy all your favorite AMAZON products via the BHB Store. Click here to get started.
- Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Nearby June 2, 2023
- Happy Friday! Follow Brooklyn Heights Blog on Instagram @brooklynheightsblog June 2, 2023
- Open Streets Montague Returns Tomorrow June 2, 2023
- Art and Tag Sale by DAZLART, Sat and Sun, 10 – 6 pm, Clark And Hicks Sts. June 2, 2023