BHB Photo Club contributor Jen recently added this candid moment of a U.S. Postal Service delivery in Brooklyn Heights caught on tape last Tuesday on Hicks Street near P.S. 8. No word on if the contents were damaged but it should serve as a cautionary tale to anyone shipping fragile goods to remember this video.
Hey Wait a Minute Mr. Postman
Connect with BHB
- Vineapple’s Grand Reopening Today!
- Pastoring During a Pandemic: An Interview with Rev. Adriene Thorne of The First Presbyterian Church of Brooklyn
- A Day to Celebrate: Scenes from Day 1 of Phase 2 in Brooklyn Heights
- “Juneteenth Grove” Installed at Cadman Plaza Park as NYC Parks Declares Solidarity with Black Communities
- Coming at Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.