This coming Monday, June 21, the Montague BID, with co-sponsor the Brooklyn Heights Association, in conjunction with MakeMusicNewYork, will present “Make Music on Montague” The sounds begin at noon with performances in front of various Montague Street businesses. At 4:30 PM a series of performances begins when a “worldbeat meets funk” percussion ensemble begins its sidewalk progression from the Montague Street entrance to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade, follows Montague to Court Street, then along Court to Atlantic Avenue. From 5:00 to 8:30 PM there will be a dance party on Montague between Hicks Street and Pierrepont Place. At various times between 5:00 and 8:30 different groups will be performing along Montague. There’s more information here.
Music Party on Montague Monday, June 21
By Claude Scales on June 17, 2021 10:56 pm in 11201, Arts and Entertainment, Brooklyn Heights, Events, Fun, Music
Connect with BHB
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Caffe Buon Gusto Closed? It’s Probably Just Temporary
- Rocco & Jezebel for Pets to Close for Good
- Movies With A View + Smorgasburg! Every Thursday in August at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- The BQE and Surfside: an Inevitable and Necessary Comparison
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.