Beauty and convenience are offered in this great starter 1BR 1 bath residence. Among its features of this quiet rear-facing 1839 residence are hardwood floors, ample kitchen (older renovation, but well-maintained), full bath and loads of Southern and Western sunlight. This lovely Brooklyn Heights building offers laundry, storage and allows pets. This is a 20% down building. Board approval required. Close to all trains, great shopping and fine dining. $339,000. Maint. $570.61. 31.25% deductible.
Sunday’s Open House
By Homer Fink on March 4, 2007 12:01 am in Uncategorized
Connect with BHB
- Vacant Retail Spaces: Why? What, If Anything, Can Be Done?
- Another Court Hearing on Pier Six Towers Tomorrow Afternoon
- Florida Developer Buys Witnesses’ Towers Hotel, Will Convert to Senior Housing
- Hearing on Pier Six Towers Thursday Morning
- Oral Arguments in Save the View Now’s Suit Against Pierhouse in Brooklyn Heights Friday
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.