- Smoky pulled jackfruit with red cabbage avocado slaw, pickles and cashew queso on a toasted gluten free bun
- Sweet potato chimichurri with smoky roasted sweet potato, caramelized onion, coconut bacon, marinated kale & chimichurri spread on a toasted ciabatta roll
- Promenade bagel with housemade cashew cream cheese, balsamic tomato relish & baby spinach on a toasted bagel
- Peanut butter chocolate mousse whoopie pies
- Chickpea-vegetable frittata
- Spicy adobo tempeh with peppers and 0nions
- Tofu reuben: oven-roasted tofu, Hawthorne Valley biodynamic caraway seed sauerkraut, Russian dressing and cashew
- Thai peanut salad with zucchini noodles
- Southwestern salad with quinoa, black beans & sweet potatoes
- Peanut butter chocolate mousse
- Whoopie pies
While it all sounds delicious, those last two items are the ones that will have me stopping by tout de suite.
Baked goods and pastry offerings will include root vegetable muffins, banana chocolate chip coconut muffins, chocolate chip cookies, black bean brownies, zucchini bread, coffee cake and seasonal fruit crisps.
100% of all packaging is easily recycle, and any prepared foods that aren’t sold will be picked up nightly by Rescuing Leftover Cuisine and brought to shelters to feed hungry New Yorkers that same night.
The food is prepared by kitchen manager Aly Weigle, who has been at Perelandra since 2012. A native of New Hampshire, Weigle grew up in the food industry, working in it from the time she was a teenager. While in college, she became a vegetarian and immered herself in the world of plant-based cooking.
Perelandra is located at 175 Remsen St. (between Court & Clinton) and is open every day from 8am – 10pm. The kitchen and juice bar close an hour earlier, at 9pm.
Open daily, and for the first time-ever, the kitchen now will be serving the full menu through the weekend, the new Kitchen & Juice Bar’s operating hours are 8am to 9pm. Perelandra is located at 175 Remsen Street (between Court & Clinton St. ) Brooklyn, NY 11201 and open daily 8am-10pm. Please visit