The already twice delayed hearing on the Brooklyn Heights Association’s lawsuit against the Brooklyn Bridge Park Corporation to prevent the construction of two high rise residential towers on the Pier Six uplands, near the park’s Atlantic Avenue entrance, is now scheduled for this coming Wednesday afternoon, April 12, at 2:30, at the New York State Supreme Court, 71 Thomas Street, in Manhattan, before Justice Lucy Billings.
Pier Six Towers Court Hearing Set for Wednesday, April 12
By Claude Scales on April 5, 2017 11:01 pm in brooklyn bridge park, Development, Legal, News, Real Estate
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Historical Society Opens “Waterfront” Exhibition, Presents Three Programs This Week
- Alternate Side Parking Suspended Tomorrow
- Grace Church Names Rev. Dr. Allen F. Robinson its New Rector
- Deadline for Kindergarten Applications this Friday; Pre-K Application Process Starts February 5
- NYC Schools Open Tomorrow; Alternate Side Rules Suspended Through Saturday
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Vicinity January 19, 2018
- Brooklyn Historical Society Opens “Waterfront” Exhibition, Presents Three Programs This Week January 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.