The already twice delayed hearing on the Brooklyn Heights Association’s lawsuit against the Brooklyn Bridge Park Corporation to prevent the construction of two high rise residential towers on the Pier Six uplands, near the park’s Atlantic Avenue entrance, is now scheduled for this coming Wednesday afternoon, April 12, at 2:30, at the New York State Supreme Court, 71 Thomas Street, in Manhattan, before Justice Lucy Billings.
Pier Six Towers Court Hearing Set for Wednesday, April 12
By Claude Scales on April 5, 2017 11:01 pm in brooklyn bridge park, Development, Legal, News, Real Estate
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Presents On Line Weather and Climate Educational Events
- Helicopter Noise Complaints on the Rise
- Opening of New Brooklyn Heights Public Library Delayed Until Summer ’21
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Presents Silhouette Artist Deborah O’Connor – Send Her a Photo
- Public Programs and Exhibit at Center for Brooklyn History, formerly Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.