The Eagle reports that two Brooklyn Heights residents, Lucille Dandridge and Danielle Gioseffi, will present “Listen Up!”, an evening of jazz this Friday, October 28, from 7:30 to 9:00 at the McKinney Chapel of the First Unitarian Church (116 Pierrepont, near Monroe Place). Ms. Dandridge is a pianist and the founder of Lute Enterprises, whose “goal is to provide the services needed to accomplish our clients’ music related objectives.” Ms. Gioseffi is a member of First Unitarian’s choir, which has monthly “Jazz Sundays”. Admission is $15; you may buy tickets here or at the door. Light refreshments will be served.
Two Brooklyn Heights Musicians Present Jazz at First Unitarian Friday Evening
Connect with BHB
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- “Night Out” Presented by 84th Precinct Community Council Tuesday
- Ready for Some Kora Music? St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Three Public Art Installations at Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday July 31, 2021
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday August 1, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.