As the Eagle reports (and as readers JoraleMan and RJG remind us, the City’s Department of Transportation is beginning to implement the “slow zone” for Brooklyn Heights that we reported in 2013 would be in place by next year. The map shows the locations of the “20 MPH Slow Zone” signs and speed bumps to be installed. The DOT has provided a detailed plan, with illustrations.
“Slow Zone,” With Signs and Speed Bumps, Coming to Brooklyn Heights
By Claude Scales on October 5, 2015 6:01 pm in Brooklyn Heights, Government, News, Public Safety, Streets, Traffic
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.