Brooklyn News 12 reports that the Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks, which had been moved to the Hudson River side of Manhattan for several years, but returned to the East River side, facing Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO, last year, will be on the East River again this year.
Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks on East River Again This Year
Connect with BHB
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Caffe Buon Gusto Closed? It’s Probably Just Temporary
- Rocco & Jezebel for Pets to Close for Good
- Movies With A View + Smorgasburg! Every Thursday in August at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- The BQE and Surfside: an Inevitable and Necessary Comparison
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.