The annual spring Willowtown Fair will take place on Saturday, May 16 on Willow Place (between Joralemon and State streets) from noon to 5:00 p.m. Past events have included a bouncy castle and athletic events–such as sack and three legged (see photo) races–for kids, food from Iris Cafe, live music, a silent auction, and others. Admission to the fair is free, and all are invited.
Willowtown Fair Coming Saturday, May 16
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.