Wonderful space, gracious layout. This three bedroom, three bath apartment in a financially solid, well-run centrally located Brooklyn Heights pre-war elevator building has it all. The entry foyer leads into the spacious living room which connects to the formal dining room. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom. A spacious second bedroom has a bath of its own as well. The small third bedroom/den has a bath that includes a washer/dryer. All this in one of Brooklyn Heights' most desirable coop buildings.
Today’s Open House
By Homer Fink on January 14, 2007 9:38 am in Uncategorized
Connect with BHB
- Montague BID Head Tapped to Lead Atlantic Avenue BID; Will Have Both Roles
- Artist, Philanthropist, Carousel Namesake, Jane Walentas Dies at 76
- Promenade’s Montague Street Entrance Being Cleared
- Sorry, Brooklyn Heights Did Not Set a Property Value Record
- BHA Annual Meeting: BQE, Clark Street Station, Empty Storefronts, and More
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.