Work has begun at 84 Clark St in the space formerly occupied by Mr Video III. This promotional copy was in the window. Not the easiest to read due to the glare, but it appears that the business is called Careland Pharmacy. (At least that’s what I think it says, with the typeface I also thought it said Caveland or Caneland). Anyone know anything about Careland Pharmacy? And what do you think its chances are in a neighborhood with CVS, City Chemist, Rite Aid, and Duane Reade nearby? Perhaps they will bring something new to the table?
Pharmacy to Replace Mr Video III
Connect with BHB
- Open Streets Montague Tomorrow Features Market for Crafts; Pride Fest; Activities for Kids
- Art and Tag Sale by DAZLART, Sat and Sun, 10 – 6 pm, Clark And Hicks Sts.
- Willowtown Fair This Saturday
- Mom’s the Star at Open Streets Montague Tomorrow
- Books Are Magic Celebrates Independent Bookstore Day Saturday
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.