News 12 Brooklyn reports that Willowtown Association wants to block off the spot where Joralemon and Furman meet. Residents report that especially in the summer months, drivers fly down Joralemon in an attempt to get to Brooklyn Bridge Park. You can watch the report and video here, and let us know if you’ve come across any speeders on the way to BBP.
Willowtown Assn: Block off Joralemon at Furman to Curb Fast Riding Brooklyn Bridge Park Visitors
Connect with BHB
- Willow Street Added to List of “Open Streets.”
- Mayor Responds to BQE Panel: Enforce Heavy Truck Ban, but Don’t Reduce Lanes
- Times Reports on BHA’s BQE Plan; Guarded But Positive DOT Response
- Simon Says: Talk to Neighbors; Examine Data; Review EIS for BQE Renovation
- Hundreds Pack Promenade For Rally Against BQE Plan
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.